Painting Using Negative ion powder/tourmaline powder
- Standard: ISO9001
- Brand : MC
Negative ion powder chooses high-grade natural polar minerals, divides and refines them by wet ultra-fine processing method, and then compounds with inorganic antimicrobial materials formed by nano-as
Negative ion powder chooses high-grade natural polar minerals, divides and refines them by wet ultra-fine processing method, and then compounds with inorganic antimicrobial materials formed by nano-assembly technology to form high-performance, multi-functional air purification materials. It has the characteristics of lasting release of negative ions and high-efficiency antimicrobial. The product purifies formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and other harmful gases released from indoor decoration materials and furniture by physical adsorption, chemical decomposition and electrical neutralization of harmful gases by negative ions.
Four Characteristics of Products
In passive state, it can permanently release negative ions beneficial to human body, and its emission capacity is more than 50000/cm3.
It can emit far infrared radiation with wavelength of 2-18 microns, which is easily absorbed by human body, and its emissivity is as high as 0.90.
The antimicrobial and bactericidal rates of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus were 0.1% and 0.5-2% respectively.
It has obvious effect of removing odor and purifying air, and harmful gases such as formaldehyde, ammonia and benzene, which are 10 times higher than the national standard, fall below the national standard after 2 days, and the purifying rate exceeds 95%.
Specifications and main technical indicators
1. Appearance: white, powder.
2. Particle size: particle size 6mm content is 100%, particle size 2mm content is more than 98%.
3. Main Technical Indicators
(1) The emission capacity of negative ions is not less than 50000/cm3;
(2) The far infrared radiation rate of 2-18 micron wavelength is more than 0.90;
(3) It has obvious inhibitory and killing effects on Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and fungi. Its antibacterial rate and bactericidal rate are 0.1% and 0.8-2% respectively.
(4) For harmful gases released from indoor decoration materials and furniture (such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia, etc.), they all have high purification efficiency (more than 98%).
(5) The process and formulation of the original coatings will not be changed after adding, and the stable system of the original coatings will not be affected, so the quality of the original coatings will not be affected.
(6) Radioactivity of products conforms to Class A standard of building materials, and its application scope is not affected by any factors.
(7) It has no effect on the properties of the product.
- PreviousCeramic Using Negative ion powder/Tourmaline powder