Negative ion ceramic tile has six functions:
1. Release of negative ions: When the negative ion ceramic tile contacts with water molecules in the air, the water can be electrolyzed and ionized to form negative ions (H3O2) and hydrogen (H2). With the continuous occurrence of this ionization reaction, the negative ions are released continuously. Through continuous accumulation, the indoor negative ion concentration will reach a relatively stable level. According to the monitoring report of the State Authoritative Agency Building Materials Industry Environmental Monitoring Center, after 12 hours, the average increase of negative air ions in the space using negative ion ceramic tiles is 500 per cubic centimeter.
2. Clean up haze: The cause of haze formation is not only related to outdoor environmental pollution, in fact, there are also hidden "invisible killers" in the room. Negative ion ceramic tiles exchange their excess negative charges with floating and sinking, change their physical properties, make floating and sinking with different charges and adhere to each other, and finally sink to the ground, and eventually melt. Restore the fresh living environment and create a forest-style home "Garden of Eden".
3. Eliminate formaldehyde: Indoor pollution sources (furniture, board, paint, viscose, etc.) will continuously release free formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and other harmful gases. The negative ions released by negative ion ceramic tiles are degraded continuously by electrolysis. After using negative ion ceramic tiles for a week, the degradation rate of harmful gases such as formaldehyde is over 80%, and the indoor air can be kept fresh for a long time.
4. Dispel odor: Negative ion ceramic tiles can continuously release negative ions and indoor harmful gases with positive charges continuously neutralize electrolysis, effectively and quickly eliminate odor in the air. Its removal principle is essentially different from the short-term covering effect and side effects of air fresheners on the market, and there is no secondary pollution.
5. Clean air: According to research, adults breathe 20,000 times a day, even when they are sleeping, this kind of breathing and ventilation is still going on. Therefore, clean and healthy air is more important to life than anything else. The negative ions released by the negative ion ceramic tile have the function of adsorption and oxidation, which can kill bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms in the air efficiently and quickly. It is an ideal way of air purification.
6. Health care: Negative ions are called "vitamins" in the air. Medical research has proved that air containing more negative ions can improve human immunity, promote physical and mental health, and is extremely beneficial to health.
- PreviousNegative ion paint